Admissions: California 2003
- Golden Gate University School of Law, San Francisco, CA 2002, J.D.
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI,1997, BA, Philosophy & Certificate in Women’s Studies
- Certified Divorce Mediator, 40-hour training with Forrest "Woody" Mosten, CFLS
- Los Angeles County Bar Association (LACBA)
- National Association of Counsel for Children (NACC)
- Academy of Professional Family Mediators (www.apfmnet.org)
- Association of Family and Conciliation Courts (www.afccnet.org)
- All aspects of Family Law, including dissolution of marriage (divorce), child custody & visitation, child support, spousal support, modification of support, division of community property, business valuations, confirmation of separate property, contempt and enforcement proceedings, legal separation, annulment, post-judgment requests for orders, move-aways, adoptions, surrogacy agreements, sperm donor agreements, and domestic violence restraining orders, military divorces, dependency law (emphasis on child sexual abuse), LGBT (same-sex) issues including complex parentage.
- Divorce and family mediation, including unmarried parents, same-sex couples (Marvin-type cases, divorces, parentage), domestic violence matters (when appropriate)
- California 2004
- Minnesota 2006
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office 2004
- Certified Mediator (all disputes)
- Golden Gate University School of Law, San Francisco, CA 2002, J.D.,
- University of California at Berkeley, Berkeley, CA 1994, BA History and Integrative Biology
- Certified Mediator
Practice Areas: Real estate and construction defects mediation, wills and trust preparation, family mediation
Professional Affiliations: LACBA (Los Angeles County Bar Association)
Background: Prior to becoming an attorney, Hong Nguyen was a COO of a successful multi-million dollar real property investment and development company. Attorney Nguyen has substantial experience in both real property investment and development, as well as, construction defects. She has a passion for crafting exquisite contracts, judgments, wills/trusts, and helping clients resolve their most challenging disputes as a neutral mediator.